Here you can find answers on frequently asked questions. If you still have any other questions, please send me an email email@example.com.
1. Can I sell finished items that I make using your patterns?
Yes, you may sell your finished products using my patterns. If you sell online (e.g. Etsy), please clearly credit the design to me and add a link to my pattern. Please do not use my photos when selling your work as this can be misleading for your potential customers.
2. What are affiliate links?
An affiliate link is a special URL that contains my ID. I am part of several affiliate advertising programs which are designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to products. By clicking one of these links and making a purchase, a small portion comes back to me. This has no negative effect on you: the price you pay will not change.
3. How can I support you?
You can support me in several ways:
- follow me on social media,
- engage on my posts (such as liking/sharing my posts and leaving comments),
- share pictures of your work on Facebook and/or Instagram mentioning me as the designer,
- add a link to my pattern on your Facebook posts. This way more people will see my work and I can grow my blog.
4. How can I stay updated about new free patterns?
I announce new free patterns on my social media. You can find me on many different platforms:
- Instagram: @crochethingmom
- Pinterest: @crochethingmom
- Facebook page: @crochething
- Youtube: /c/crochethingmom
And of course you can sign up for my free newsletter. This way you will receive updates about my new free crochet patterns.
5. Can I link to your pattern in my blog or round-up?
Yes, you are always welcome to link to my blog or include me in your round-up’s. Please do not crop out my blog url or logo. I would love to know when you feature me, so please send me the link to your blog post.
6. Are your crochet patterns written in US or UK terms?
All my crochet patterns are written in US terms.
7. I am having an issue understanding one of your patterns, can you help?
If you have any questions about my patterns, feel free to join my Facebook Group. I created this group for you to share pictures/ progress, ask questions and to help each other out.
8. Can I translate your pattern into my own language and post it on my blog or Facebook page?
I do not allow translations of my patterns to appear on other people’s blogs or Facebook pages. However, if you would like to translate my pattern, I can attach your translation as a PDF onto my blog so that people can access it. You may include your blog and social media information in the PDF. Please e-mail me if you are interested and we can discuss this further!
9. Do you sell items made from your patterns?
No, I currently do not sell any of my work. I spend all my time designing new free patterns.